Make Plans this Spring Break
Mar 15th, 2017
It’s hard to believe that Spring Break is already upon us. We’re in the midst of week one and there’s still another week of school closures to go. What are your plans?
To help you keep your kids occupied and fulfilled during the break, we found some fun activities they can do with other kids or you can all do together as a family.
- The City of Surrey has a variety of day camps, where kids of all ages can dive into everything from science to art to cooking.
- During the Surrey Museum expansion, kids are invited to drop in and build their own structures with construction-themed crafts.
- Watch a few feel-good movies at Landmark Cinemas in Guildford and New Westminster for just $3. The theatre is showing family films throughout Spring Break.
- Spend a day at the carnival at Playdome. Open from March 22 to March 26, Western Canada’s largest indoor carnival takes over BC Place. Brave the thrilling rides and indulge in sweet treats.
- Visit the Fort Langley National Historic Site to get to know a few farm animals or pan for gold.
- Send your kids to the circus. The Circus Lab in Langley teaches your kids all kinds of circus feats at their Spring Break programs.
- Teach your kids the basics of riding and grooming horses at Webb’s Holiday Acres.