StreetSide Developments is the multi-family division of Qualico, one of the largest fully integrated real estate companies in western Canada, and we are seeking a Sales Coordinator to join our team.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the Sales Coordinator’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Greet and register sales centre guests and manage these registrants in the CRM database (Lasso).
• Prepare proof, process and update contracts of purchase and sale in the Avesdo system.
• Daily placement of project signage in the neighbourhood.
• Maintain the appearance of showhomes for tidiness and cleanliness.
• General administrative support of the sales team.
• Manage supplies and marketing material inventory.
• Assist the StreetSide marketing team where applicable, in areas such as website updates, construction updates and event organization.
• Maintain knowledge of market (competitor) updates.
• Daily and weekly reporting of sales and traffic to head office.
• Gain a thorough knowledge of the projects details, such as floor plans, pricing, options, and neighbourhood.
• Give project overviews and presentations as required.
• Assist with prospect follow up as directed by the Sales Manager
Education & Qualifications:
- • Grade 12 diploma or equivalent required.
- • Strong work ethic and commitment to working in a team environment.
• Minimum 1-2 years of relevant sales experience required.
• Experience working in a real estate, project-marketing environment would be considered an asset.
• Working knowledge of Lasso and Avesdo.
• Efficiency with MS Office.
This position works 5 days per week, including weekends, from approximately 11 AM – 5:30 PM. Access to a vehicle and a valid driver’s licence are required for this position.
It is Qualico practice to request a criminal record check prior to finalizing the appointment of successful candidates.
About StreetSide Developments:
StreetSide Developments is the multi-family division of Qualico and has developed apartment style, town home style, detached houses and luxury condominiums throughout Western Canada with projects ranging from innovative urban development to historic retrofits. StreetSide Developments operates in Winnipeg, Edmonton, Calgary and Vancouver.
Qualico is a fully integrated real estate development company with offices in Winnipeg, Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver, Regina, Saskatoon and Austin, Texas.
Since its inception in 1951, the company’s activities span the entire real estate spectrum and include residential land acquisition and development, single and multi-family home divisions, commercial and industrial development, property management, concrete ready mix, building supply and manufacturing divisions.
At Qualico, our people make the difference. We offer competitive compensation package including group benefits and company matching RRSP programs.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit their cover letter and resume to email@example.com.