The Benefits of Detached Strata Homes
Oct 23rd, 2016
Everly Green in Langley’s Willoughby neighbourhood is made up of a fresh collection of townhomes and detached townhomes. We are particularly excited to present the detached homes as strata properties, which, like other townhomes and condos, give homeowners the ease of a lock and go lifestyle.
When planning the community, we found that non-strata single family homes would actually cost homeowners more than a strata home. That made our decision easy – we based it on what would benefit you most. Compare the costs below:
Your strata fee for a detached townhome at Everly Green includes:
- Landscaping maintenance and snow removal
- Waste removal and recycling
- Exterior repairs and maintenance
- Building envelope inspections
- Exterior building insurance (Est. value of $125/month)
- Water and sewer charges
Homeowners not only save in cost, but you save time. That’s more time to enjoy all that Langley has to offer, knowing that your home is well looked after.
Visit our showhome to see the incredible features included in your home – you can expect:
- A finished basement
- Side-by-side attached garages and backyards
- Top-of-the-line Whirlpool stainless steel appliances
- Gas forced air heating throughout and a gas fireplace in the living room
- Quartz countertops throughout the home
- 2” faux wood blinds throughout
We look forward to seeing you soon at Everly Green!