Sales & Marketing Coordinator
StreetSide Developments is the multi-family division of Qualico, one of the largest fully integrated real estate companies in western Canada, and we are seeking a Sales & Marketing Coordinator to join our team.
Reporting to the Director of Sales & Marketing, the Sales & Marketing Coordinator contributes to the success of StreetSide Developments by providing support in the marketing process for all projects within StreetSide’s portfolio.
- Assist with organization of project launches as directed.
- Assist with planning and execution of new project branding.
- Coordinate move, set up and tear down of display homes.
- Manage the inventory of display home contents.
- Monitor the sales office presentation standards, both interior and exterior.
- Coordinate catering, rentals, set up and take down of events.
- Maintain and update corporate and project websites.
- Develop, maintain and manage StreetSide’s social media platforms.
- Coordinate departmental and customer gifts.
- Write new content for the StreetSide blog.
- Preparation of market research reports as required.
- Execution of project mailings and maintenance of project databases/CRM.
- Participate in sales events at project sales centres as required.
- Research corporate sponsorship opportunities to increase StreetSide’s brand awareness.
Education & Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent required; completion of a marketing program is preferred.
- Knowledge and proficiency with CRM systems and MS Office required.
- Valid driver’s licence and vehicle is required.
- 1 – 3 years’ experience working in Real Estate project marketing required.
- Passion for real estate and marketing.
This position works primarily in an office setting during regular business hours. Travel to sales offices and show homes may be required on an infrequent basis.
It is Qualico practice to request a criminal record check prior to finalizing the appointment of successful candidates.
About StreetSide Developments:
StreetSide Developments is the multi-family division of Qualico and has developed condominium apartment style, town home style, detached houses and luxury condominiums throughout Western Canada with projects ranging from innovative urban development to historic retrofits. StreetSide Developments operates in Winnipeg, Edmonton, Calgary and Vancouver.
Qualico is a fully integrated real estate development company with offices in Winnipeg, Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver, Regina, Saskatoon and Austin, Texas.
Since its inception in 1951, the company’s activities span the entire real estate spectrum and include residential land acquisition and development, single and multi-family home divisions, commercial and industrial development, property management, concrete ready mix, building supply and manufacturing divisions.
At Qualico our people make the difference. We offer competitive compensation packages including group benefits and a company match RRSP program.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit their cover letter and resume to email@example.com